GameCareerGuide.com and Gamasutra.com
Reach the next generation of game developers
GameCareerGuide.com and Gamasutra.com give you instant access to over 219,000 prospective students who are interested in becoming professional game developers as they actively research game schools and programs.
Schools that utilize the UBM Tech Game Network online properties include Vancouver Film School, DigiPen, Full Sail University, University of Advancing Technology, Boston University, Savannah College of Art & Design, Center for Distance Education, Santa Barbara Community College, Gnomon School of Visual Effects, the Art Institute Online, The Guildhall at SMU, Academy of Art, Brown College, and many more.
The GameCareerGuide.com website was launched by the UBM Tech Game Network in August 2006 as the leading website specifically for students and educators in the game industry.
The site has expanded from the already successful education coverage on sister website Gamasutra, to an online community in its own right with daily news, twice-weekly feature coverage on the cutting edge of game industry education, and home of the internets most comprehensive directory of active game schools on the internet.
GameCareerGuide.com is also a complement to, and resource for, Game Developer magazine's supplemental Annual Game Career Guide issue, published each June.
Fast Facts on GameCareerGuide.com:
- More than 58,000 unique visitors each month
- Average visitor spends more than 10 minutes researching game education on the site each month
- 1 in 9 visitors click thru to a school’s website upon reading their school profile
- Home to the fastest growing e-newsletter in the Gamasutra network with more than 23,000 opt-in subscribers
Gamasutra.com is ideal for school / event promotion and recruitment into post graduate and continuing education programs. An internationally recognized and Webby Award winning online community, Gamasutra.com delivers daily news and original features to a global audience.
Fast Facts on Gamasutra.com
- Over 550,000 registered members
- Approximately 34% of site visitors are located outside the United States.
- The most comprehensive job board for game developers on the web
- Then largest resume database of game developers - over 17,000 – is utilized by leading game companies as part of their recruitment efforts. (Resume hosting is part of free membership)